Monday, February 6, 2012

For A Dear Friend..



Relationships start. Then they end and leave scars on their hearts. They may move on, but they know, the heart is not that brave anymore. Love looks more dangerous than before, and they are afraid.

There is one thing that not everybody will tell you my dear. In fact not everybody knows it. Falling in love with someone regardless of how great that love is, does not guarantee an everlasting relationship. A successful relationship is a continuous series of falling in love with each other. To always feel that beauty of love between yourselves, you both need to always make reasons for falling in love over and over again.

The sad truth is, the love with which you start your relationship with, will one day disappear, and it’s out of your hands. It may happen in a month or in a year or two, but if you both are able to make each other fall in love again, then there’s nothing to fear. That ability is the challenge.

The important point that I want to mention to you is be aware of blind love. Make sure you know what your reason is for falling in love with him. Make sure he knows why he fell in love with you at the first place. And make sure you both know how to make reasons to fall in love with each other again. Think deep about it, and if you see it in yourselves then you are ready.

I care about you much more than you think..
With lots of love,
Pouria 

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for posting this Pouria. As I read it, it made me think of my recent break up with the man I thought loved me. He didn't...so what you wrote is so so true. It takes a lot of give and take and "trust" and to keep a relationship fresh and healthy and happy!

    I'm still rather heartbroken, it's hard to trust men that I've met or "meet" these days, as I know I now make it probably more difficult for me and for them to be able to trust or for them to "earn" my trust. Sad, but true.

    Your words in this post helped me some thank you.

    And thanks for dropping by my blog recently, good to hear from you once again.

    Love and Blessings,

    Rhiannon

    ReplyDelete